1) positive partnerships, relationships, student success - This tenet focuses on personalized learning, attendance, family engagement and utilizing community and support services.
2) Transitions - How well does the school help students transition to elementary to middle school to high school and ultimately college/career?
3) Educational Opportunities and Access - Does the school provide a multiple opportunities beyond basic classroom essentials? for example preschool, technology, varied offerings.
4) College and Career Readiness - How well does the school prepare students to meet their college and career goals?
5) Assessment - How well does the school’s students do on NeSA? (state assessments in math, reading, science and writing.) A very large portion of the rating is dependent on how well the students do on tests.
6) Educator Effectiveness.- This tenet focuses on the performance and professional learning of teachers, principals and school leaders.
With a heavy reliance on assessment data it is important to not put too much emphasis on the classification. Although,, we should celebrate that we do have great schools and supportive community with exceptional students and staff members. It is GREAT to be an Eagle!
If you would like more information about AQuESTT or the classification, please click here. If you have any questions please call the school at 308-583-2249.