Hometown: Kearney, NE
High School: Kearney High School
College: University of Nebraska at Kearney
Recently Visited Alaska For a Fishing Trip
- We flew from Denver and rented a car when we got to Anchorage Alaska. We were all over fishing for anything we could. Some of the main fishing charters we went on were King Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, and Halibut.
- Along with fishing I love hunting. On almost any weekend you can find me doing either. I think in the next year I will have to go back to Alaska for a hunting trip.
- Between my wife and I we have 3 dogs, 2 of which are more like hamsters or ankle biters. We have 2 Pomeranians, which are Lucky and Layla.
- And you guessed it the dog with the most terrifying name is my hunting dog. Simba is a golden retriever
- My mom’s family still lives there and we like to visit there during our summer breaks.
- Have been to almost every state. Still need to get to Hawaii
- Both my wife, McKahla and I are from Kearney. Both of our families are still living there as well.