We mustache you...
Several other activities took place during the week. Here are a just a few:
Another fun activity in preschool...Putting the ABC's in order!
In the past we have...
- Learned all the capital letters and are finishing up the lowercase letters
- Learned about fall and winter
- Learned about pumpkins and went to Helgoth's Pumpkin Patch
- Learned about fire safety and had the Wood River Fire Department visit our classroom
- Celebrated Halloween, Christmas, and Valentines with parties put together by our room parents
- Learned about our 5 senses
- Learned about Thanksgiving
- Read several versions of The Gingerbread Man
- Learned about dinosaurs and space
- Learned about dental health and visited Dr. Krause's dentist office here in Wood River
Currently we are...
- Learning nursery rhymes
- We will finish learning all the lowercase letters
- Start counting to 100 daily
- Have fun with St. Patricks
- Learn about spring
- Hold the 2017-2018 preschool registration on Thursday April 6th from 2:00-3:00 at WRE
- Learn about baby animals
- Hatch chicks
- Hatch butterflies
- Start getting ready for kindergarten!!!!